Hamad Bin Khalifa University Green Makeathon
The green makeathon was part of HBKU’s makerspace initiative which creates a collaborative space where the public can explore and learn about green economy, business, and entrepreneurship in Qatar through exhibitions, experiential workshops, and talks. The makeathon was a 36-hours making marathon which aimed to promote the use of available technology tools to tackle and solve environmental issues.
- Develop and execute makeathon program.
- Provide digital fabrication equipment and supplies.
- Develop makeathon assessment.
- Manage logistics and customer service.
- Develop mentorship and workshop program.